Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Quitting. :( TestkeQuitting. :( Trail2Quitting. :( Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Quitting. :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

Quitting. :( Empty
PostSubject: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:56 pm

So yeah im probably quitting rs, not decided if im going to fully quit or take a really long break. Im probably doing a big giveaway so look forward to that Smile but yeah i will miss you all, especially all you guys/girls on teamspeak! I'll go on and host some tomorrow but after that im pretty much done. Just wanted to get this out here, bye guys will miss you ALL <3.
Back to top Go down
dGodfather
Owner
Owner
dGodfather

PostSubject: Awww Bro   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Prazo/1LF wrote:
So yeah im probably quitting rs, not decided if im going to fully quit or take a really long break. Im probably doing a big giveaway so look forward to that Smile but yeah i will miss you all, especially all you guys/girls on teamspeak! I'll go on and host some tomorrow but after that im pretty much done. Just wanted to get this out here, bye guys will miss you ALL <3.

I will miss you prazo.....Your a great kid!!!
Back to top Go down
henboy6
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Prazo/1LF wrote:
who will host my raceessssssssssssssssssssss waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:36 am

yeah i totally understand man, i feel the same way. I never 'quit' though because ill always be back
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 12:38 am

yeah i totally understand man, i feel the same way. I never 'quit' though because ill always be back in a few monthes or so. I sugest you take a long month or so break, come back when something newish or interesting comes out, and start back up. Thats exactly how it happens for me atleast lol Razz

miss you man, hope you decide just to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 2:01 am

Real Cheese wrote:
yeah i totally understand man, i feel the same way. I never 'quit' though because ill always be back in a few monthes or so. I sugest you take a long month or so break, come back when something newish or interesting comes out, and start back up. Thats exactly how it happens for me atleast lol Razz

miss you man, hope you decide just to take a break.
Yeah im probably going to take a long break but i'll probably be on every day just to check in and have some fun :p and i will miss you too tony you're the nicest person i've ever met on rs Smile)
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 3:46 pm

GONNA MISS YOU MAN!! Sad

I'm taking a short break myself, we had some pretty good times together though :p
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Loyale wrote:
GONNA MISS YOU MAN!! Sad

I'm taking a short break myself, we had some pretty good times together though :p
excuse my language but tbh fuck quitting i want to quit but i just cant be fucked to quit lol, will miss you too hope you come back soon! <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 11:56 pm

Well......

If you are leaving, I hope you have a Great life, and your were a Great help to this community!

- If you are not leaving - I will talk to u in game, and hope to see you on the forums as well.

- Take care,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting. :(   Quitting. :( Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting. :(
Page 1 of 1