Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Quitting the RuneScapez yo! TestkeQuitting the RuneScapez yo! Trail2Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Quitting the RuneScapez yo! TestkeQuitting the RuneScapez yo! Trail2Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Quitting the RuneScapez yo!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Empty
PostSubject: Quitting the RuneScapez yo!   Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:14 pm

I know it's pretty ironic to say this, but I'm quitting RuneScape for a while. It's not only the fact that I got cleaned but I just can't control myself when betting. Money has become a major issue, while people like Verona can make 1.5B in 5 fucking days. And I'm just waiting to get like 5m from advertising to bet it in hopes I'm making more. I'm sick of it, I love the community and the forums and I'll always be active on these forums... But this is just crazy. I made 80M+ yesterday... I was so happy I hosted a 15m drop party/giveaway just for the F.C then like 10 minties later I get cleaned.
All in all, it's been a great adventure...
Thank you to all the following hosts for being amazing:
dJigsaw
Prophase
Loyale
Verona UK (cleaned me;)
Love you all, Byee:)
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the RuneScapez yo!   Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:19 pm

YOU FORGOT MY NAME?Jk
Don't quite you can make it all back. Dont know how verona did it but you can do it to. If i was you id just make money buy the Daily Fourm Giveaway then make up enough money to get a rank. And then from there host wagers intill you get to a point where you can host h/c with really not having to be risking your bank at times.
Thats also the plan im using right now santa
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the RuneScapez yo!   Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:24 pm

You make it sound so easy, it's not. Getting 10m take me about a week, I had dJigsaw hire me for long term times (1-15 hours), he trusted me and we had a thing going. Unfortunately now he wants to save up for a purple party hat (Which I understand) and said he can't hire me anymore... The only way to make money for me is if there's a host in the F.C willing to hire long term. I've asked all of them, and they only do 2 hours each. The games gone to shit, with all my respects to Verona UK, but how? I mean people work so hard for their first 50m and he shits out 1b+... It's stupid and unfair. I love you Loyale, but you guys are way to lucky and I don't belong XD Thanks a ton for being a beast though D2M3 Smile
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the RuneScapez yo!   Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 4:31 pm

Not trying to. Im doing the samething and its taking a long time.
My bank is only 18m i price checked it ~
Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Bank_610
I still got alot to go. cheers
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the RuneScapez yo!   Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:36 pm

I'm sad to hear that your quitting. Sad

Are you still going to stay active on forums?
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the RuneScapez yo!   Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Loyale wrote:
I'm sad to hear that your quitting. Sad

Are you still going to stay active on forums?

Definitely... I probably won't quit if I see that there is a way to fix my problem Loyale.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting the RuneScapez yo!   Quitting the RuneScapez yo! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting the RuneScapez yo!
Page 1 of 1