Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Mc Server.                              TestkeMc Server.                              Trail2Mc Server.                              Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Mc Server.                              TestkeMc Server.                              Trail2Mc Server.                              Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Mc Server.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

Mc Server.                              Empty
PostSubject: Mc Server.    Mc Server.                              Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 6:56 pm

I have a server yougiys can join if you want but if you destroy something other people of made you banned. Ill give server ip out if anyone wants to go in it. Its not that good of a server btw
D2M3 ~ Future Host

Last edited by D2M3 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: Mc Server.    Mc Server.                              Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind next time I get on MineCraft.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: Mc Server.    Mc Server.                              Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Owner Of W18 wrote:
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind next time I get on MineCraft.
Ok if you ever want to play just pm me and ill tell you the ip address.
Back to top Go down
GamblinGold

PostSubject: Minecraft   Mc Server.                              Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:08 pm

I will play on it.. Please pm me the ip i will be glad to help out build stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Inneses

PostSubject: Re: Mc Server.    Mc Server.                              Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:55 am

I will play on it if you gladly message me the ip. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mc Server.    Mc Server.                              Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mc Server.
Page 1 of 1