Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
My minecraft server TestkeMy minecraft server Trail2My minecraft server Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

My minecraft server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

My minecraft server Empty
PostSubject: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 pm

I've been thinking of making a minecraft server on my Home PC because I'm too cheap to buy a VPS/dedi host for one. It will be ALMOST 24/7. Is it a good idea? Would yall play it?
Back to top Go down
Capital Fate
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Capital Fate

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:06 pm

haha yeh dude.but what kind of server do you have in mind?like just a simple survival server,pvp etc...im interested Smile
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Capital Fate wrote:
haha yeh dude.but what kind of server do you have in mind?like just a simple survival server,pvp etc...im interested Smile

I'm taking suggestions. Smile
Back to top Go down
Capital Fate
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Capital Fate

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:29 pm

well in my personal opinion,(not that i know how it's done)i think having two different worlds one being survival and the other creative is that way to go but seeming its your server...just make it to suit you Smile
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 2:50 pm

I was thinking about using multiverse and having a survival/creative world, and a factions/pvp map. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Capital Fate
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Capital Fate

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm

sounds awesome dude,and out of curiosity where about do you live?it will affect the connection for me bigtime cause im in australia and i assume your no where close Razz
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:00 pm

Capital Fate wrote:
sounds awesome dude,and out of curiosity where about do you live?it will affect the connection for me bigtime cause im in australia and i assume your no where close Razz

I live in North Carolina, USA. Depending on your internetspeed, you may have about 200ms ping.
Back to top Go down
GamblinGold

PostSubject: Minecraft Server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:07 pm

Sounds good dude you should definitely keep working on it. I will be happy to play on it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Anybody have any recommended seeds or plugins?
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm

killer2237 wrote:
Killar I already have a server if you dont want to go through the pain of makong one
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:31 pm

D2M3 wrote:
killer2237 wrote:
Killar I already have a server if you dont want to go through the pain of makong one
I like the pride of making my own server.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:36 pm

killer2237 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:
killer2237 wrote:
Lol fine gl with making a server its complicated.
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:41 pm

D2M3 wrote:
killer2237 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:
killer2237 wrote:
Lol fine gl with making a server its complicated.
I've been part of the plugin department on six servers. Or was it five... One or the other.

I know how to make a server. If you want, you can PM me the IP. I might play it later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My minecraft server   My minecraft server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My minecraft server
Page 1 of 1