Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Bad luck to the max :) TestkeBad luck to the max :) Trail2Bad luck to the max :) Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Bad luck to the max :) TestkeBad luck to the max :) Trail2Bad luck to the max :) Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Bad luck to the max :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

Bad luck to the max :) Empty
PostSubject: Bad luck to the max :)   Bad luck to the max :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:58 am

This was more funny than it was disappointing, at the time I just got finished advertising a shit ton. So I decided to put 4M (My whole stack) on my favorite host dJigsaw. We were doing a fun game of ABC first to 5 wins. It ended up to be 4-4, I hard to admit it was pretty tense (that's why I love long abc's). He planted a red, and as soon as he did I knew better than to get all excited, I said "I'll get a yellow now, look" sure enough I got a yellow. I don't know what it was, but I almost died of laughter XD
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

Bad luck to the max :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad luck to the max :)   Bad luck to the max :) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 9:48 am

Lol thats got to suck. You jinxed your self :C
Back to top Go down

Bad luck to the max :)
Page 1 of 1