Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
How was your luck at the drop parties? TestkeHow was your luck at the drop parties? Trail2How was your luck at the drop parties? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
How was your luck at the drop parties? TestkeHow was your luck at the drop parties? Trail2How was your luck at the drop parties? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

How was your luck at the drop parties?

Go down 
+5
One Century
CPX-R
DELETED
Fantasy Lost
Prazo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

How was your luck at the drop parties? Empty
PostSubject: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:59 pm

My luck was clearly not with me today, i got NOTHING, yes thats right, nothing. Out of 400m i didnt get a single gp. How was your luck? ~1EB~
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:05 pm

the drop parties arent done for the day or the weekend by a long shot I just got on from waking up today and got nothing but theres still many chances Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:13 pm

Fantasy Lost wrote:
the drop parties arent done for the day or the weekend by a long shot I just got on from waking up today and got nothing but theres still many chances Very Happy
yeah i realise that but i seriously got nothing, not even a high five from host obby's hide n seek Sad
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:21 pm

just keep positive man
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 6:44 pm

Torags set and Bgs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:29 pm

when did this happen? and is there another one later on?
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:29 pm

wlshes wrote:
My luck was clearly not with me today, i got NOTHING, yes thats right, nothing. Out of 400m i didnt get a single gp. How was your luck? ~1EB~

Well, I got a Dragon Bone and a Abyssal Whip. Not too bad considering I NEVER get anything in Drop Parties...
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:05 am

I was actually away today so I got Godfather/Tony to go on my account and help get the drops done.

I hope you all had fun, everything is still going to be dropped but it might be in a weird order.
Back to top Go down
Dgf
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Dgf

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 1:49 am

Yeah , haha 1eb , Same, Nothing :O but it was a nice drop though
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:07 am

wait is there another dp tonight?
Back to top Go down
ima partyhat
Forums Fan
Forums Fan
ima partyhat

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:15 am

my luck... HORRIBLE. There was an overpowered storm, my power blew out, not going up for 2-3 more days... at a friends house atm... ughhh =[
Back to top Go down
2hot2btrue

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:53 pm

i like many did not get ANYTHING from the drop yesterday and i am hoping to get something today Mad

i also just got cleaned so i rlly need something
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How was your luck at the drop parties?   How was your luck at the drop parties? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How was your luck at the drop parties?
Page 1 of 1