Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
How to play ABC TestkeHow to play ABC Trail2How to play ABC Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

How to play ABC

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophase
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Prophase

How to play ABC Empty
PostSubject: How to play ABC   How to play ABC Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 am

Y'all finna play abc with ya trick prophase?

Step ONE

Hand a host your bet, as long as they know they are playing abc with you. Don't just hand a host a bet and go 'gl abc'. I hate everything you've ever known if you do that.

Step TWO

Both players will plant a flower. Your goal is to get a flower higher alphabetically than the opponent. The order is as follows:

blue>orange>pastel>purple>rainbow>red>yellow

BLACK AND WHITE ARE REPLANTS!

Step THREE

If you win, claim your money. If you lose, try again. rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
Esial

How to play ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play ABC   How to play ABC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:52 am

if someone says abc5, does that mean you both plant until there are 5 clear wins and losses? meaning the first person to achieve 3 wins is the victor? or is it the first person to win 5 wins total?
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

How to play ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play ABC   How to play ABC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 7:12 am

Esial wrote:
if someone says abc5, does that mean you both plant until there are 5 clear wins and losses? meaning the first person to achieve 3 wins is the victor? or is it the first person to win 5 wins total?

This is frequently asked question, in ABC 5 it means you must get 5 wins total. It's not best OUT OF 5, it's TO 5.
Back to top Go down

How to play ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play ABC   How to play ABC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:22 pm

i know i dont have a large impact on this, but i think for abc, the flowers should be planted by the host, wagerer gets first flower caller gets second, and it should always be best out of one. In my mind it will make it a lot faster/more bets per hour, less confusing, and just overall its a more solid system. Just my opinion, as we know i was pushing for this system b4 my disappearance =)
-rob-
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

How to play ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play ABC   How to play ABC Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:06 pm

Lonely Rob wrote:
i know i dont have a large impact on this, but i think for abc, the flowers should be planted by the host, wagerer gets first flower caller gets second, and it should always be best out of one. In my mind it will make it a lot faster/more bets per hour, less confusing, and just overall its a more solid system. Just my opinion, as we know i was pushing for this system b4 my disappearance =)
-rob-

No, I'm sorry to say I disagree with you. There's always a feeling of "luck" when the players her/his own flowers. However I'm not the one making the decision here, I think it would be best to take what the majority thinks is right.
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

How to play ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play ABC   How to play ABC Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 8:02 pm

In my opinion the rules are fine as it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

How to play ABC Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to play ABC   How to play ABC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to play ABC
Page 1 of 1