Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D TestkeMy sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Trail2My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D TestkeMy sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Trail2My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wiings
Corporal (2-Hash)
Corporal (2-Hash)
Wiings

My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Empty
PostSubject: My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D   My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:59 pm

My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D SigDX

I just need to make a runescape one now
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D   My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 7:44 pm

Nice looks really good have any tips for me I need a good signiture.
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D   My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:19 pm

i like it
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D   My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Do you think you can make me one? because you love me? Maybe? Wink
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D   My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:29 pm

haha
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D   My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:33 pm

CPX-R wrote:
I want another post so I look active so I'm going to post a random useless post!

^Fix'd
Back to top Go down
iAnnika

PostSubject: Re: My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D   My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:28 pm

I have some nice gear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D   My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My sig from my cod4 clan that I made :D
Page 1 of 1