Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
2 YouTube Backgrounds I made Testke2 YouTube Backgrounds I made Trail22 YouTube Backgrounds I made Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
2 YouTube Backgrounds I made Testke2 YouTube Backgrounds I made Trail22 YouTube Backgrounds I made Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

2 YouTube Backgrounds I made

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

2 YouTube Backgrounds I made Empty
PostSubject: 2 YouTube Backgrounds I made   2 YouTube Backgrounds I made Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:28 am

I used the same sort of style that I use in my sigs and came up with these 2 backgrounds. I am fairly new to backgrounds as I have only done around 5 or 6 of them.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The sheamus one was my first and I am aware that the text is placed wrongly Razz

I quite like the LeakeeGFX background.
Back to top Go down
xKage
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
xKage

2 YouTube Backgrounds I made Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 YouTube Backgrounds I made   2 YouTube Backgrounds I made Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:23 pm

Looks pretty simple, just threw in some c4ds Very Happy
Back to top Go down

2 YouTube Backgrounds I made
Page 1 of 1