Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
need youtube background and intro Testkeneed youtube background and intro Trail2need youtube background and intro Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
need youtube background and intro Testkeneed youtube background and intro Trail2need youtube background and intro Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

need youtube background and intro

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rubx

need youtube background and intro Empty
PostSubject: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:38 pm

need a background for my yt channel and a intro
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 4:55 am

Im your man for the job; it will cost 10M, is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 5:29 am

Here is the background. I will remove the 'Leakee marks' after payments have been made. The intro will also be finished soon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 10:44 am

Leakee wrote:
Here is the background. I will remove the 'Leakee marks' after payments have been made. The intro will also be finished soon.

Spoiler:

I still have no idea how people make shiet like that.

- Matt
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 1:08 pm

Photoshop, a lot of training and a lot of tutorials Wink
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 2:42 pm

Intro, BOOM.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 5:59 pm

Im not making any demands but i suggest vidding everything, transaction wise at least to avoid conflict if something bad happens. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 6:34 pm

He hasn't even contacted me yet but I will record/screenie any proceedings
Back to top Go down
Taylin8
GFX Team
GFX Team
Taylin8

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:10 pm

so I went to get Cinama 4D and its like $1.7k...ftw? lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:15 pm

There's other ways of getting it Twisted Evil *hint hint* and.. did you pay for photoshop? :O

Back to top Go down
xKage
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
xKage

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Leakee, you need to teach me.. LOL I need some help IRL with GFX. I wanna make fun/interesting videos and I have my Canon Rebel EOS t3i to help me out, All I need is some decent photoshop and adobe after effects skills Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Leakee
GFX Team
GFX Team
Leakee

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 6:11 am

xKage wrote:
Leakee, you need to teach me.. LOL I need some help IRL with GFX. I wanna make fun/interesting videos and I have my Canon Rebel EOS t3i to help me out, All I need is some decent photoshop and adobe after effects skills Very Happy

There's this website I know with MILLIONS of tutorials!

What's its name... YouTube! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: need youtube background and intro   need youtube background and intro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

need youtube background and intro
Page 1 of 1