Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! TestkeIt's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Trail2It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! TestkeIt's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Trail2It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Empty
PostSubject: It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!!   It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Hey i'm just letting everyone know that it really is worth it to be active on the forums!

I'm always on the forums when im on my computer and ive won multiple give aways because of it! Also, being active on the forum allows you to meet people that are apart of the friends chat that you might have never met before in game due to being on at different times..

Anyways, im trying to get everyone to be active on the forums!!!
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!!   It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:44 pm

I just wish these forums had a like button to like these beautiful posts.
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!!   It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 pm

2D7 wrote:
I just wish these forums had a like button to like these beautiful posts.

aweeeeeeee samee and I'm doing more giveaways keep in touch!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!!   It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 10:01 pm

Deffinately will Whale Hawk!
Back to top Go down
weaponboy66
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: active   It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:11 am

yea buddy!@@@

staying on fourms is great becouse u can read what is on ppls mind also its good for givaways and also to stay updated looking fowrd to those givaways whale. cheers
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!!   It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 1:23 am

doing some more tomorrow get ready for huge items !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!!   It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Worth it to be active on the forums!!!
Page 1 of 1