Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. TestkeContact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Trail2Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. TestkeContact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Trail2Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Empty
PostSubject: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:31 am

Hey guys, I noticed alot of people still do not know about all the items that were released and how drastically they will affect the game and economy.

Most important -

Ragefires - SELL!!! - the new magic boots are MUCH better at around the same cost.

Subjection Gloves and boots are Veryyyy good. Although pricey, they may drop a bit when more people have received them as drops, but for now, most likely they will rise.

Subjection robes - Do not buy yet, they are in huge demand Atm and are not that amazing. In a few weeks/months they will be more affordable. Much like Royal D'hide.

FURY - Sell as the better ammys will make them obsolete, other than defense purposes.

ALL the new ammys. - 3 new ammys have been released, one for each combat style. The most expensive is the Melle one (ofcourse), second is the magic styled necklass (Very powerful, comparable to the Arcane stream necklass), then the ranged based necklass. This is strange because normally the order for items of different combat styles goes: Melle > Range > Mage (Nex gear, Steads/Glavs/Ragefire) etc.

-Prediction- Because of this, I believe the range ammy will soon surpass the Mage ammy in price. This is a prediction, don't invest your bank in it, just looking at history.

ARCANEs are dropping hard

Pernix + Virtus - Dropping hard, will most likely recover due to the better stats these sets have over Subjection and the new Armadyl gear.

Thats basically all the important stuff.

Talk to me on here, team speak, or in game for more info. Ive been doing research and merching, and understand the direction the items are going in.

*Disclaimer, hopefully my predictions don't screw you over, and if they do, im not responsible Smile
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 1:34 am

I FORGOT !

Bandos Helm - Good stats, defense equivalent to Barrows helms + str bonus of 1.

Bandos sheild - Dfs is better, but the sheild will be worth more in the EoC.

Bandos Gloves - VERY GOOD. Str + 12 / atk bonuses - Very pricey atm, prob will go down.

-Plan- Wait a week/weeks/month then buy the Gloves first, then Helm.
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 3:57 pm

Arcane stream > new mage ammy.
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Ik its better, i said the new ammy is comparable and trade-able.

Arcane Stream
14+ mage
15% damage

Saradomin's hiss
16+ mage
12% damage

Hiss > mage accuracy
Arcane > Damage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:46 pm

lol jagex is getting ridiculous, and i do not agree with what they are doing, never should have sold the company.
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 1:01 pm

Lol right before i got hacked i invested in ragefires D:
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:18 pm

Ragefires somewhat recovered.
Back to top Go down
5ten

5ten

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:19 pm

Seem to be steady at 7.5 - 7.9m

If anyone could help me merch/flip please leave me a message here or pm in game. Would really be appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Simple merching guide/ Rs economy   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 12:59 am

5ten, I could help you, but merching is a process of learning over along period of time. You have to understand how the RS market works, simple economics and runescape-only economy changes.

Simple points you need to know.

Supply and demand - more of an item there is, with little consumer demand = low price.
This can be seen with the difference between the Berserker ring, and Warrior ring. They both have the same drop rate and accessibility to get, but because people like B rings more for The Str bonus they are worth 10x more.

Crashes and Rises - Nothing crashes to hard without recovering, similar to nothing rises to high without crashing. When an item (not because of a stat changing update that ruins the item) rises or falls it will always return to near were it started. A recent example is Ragefires. They went from 9.6m to a meer 4m in a matter of days, and now they recovered to around 8m. Yes, they are still lower than they started, but not to significantly.

Merch Clans - A big reason items recover from crashes/ fall back down after rises is because of Merch clans. As soon as an item, lets say Santa hats, drop hard, maybe 20-30m in a week or so, they buy them out, by doing this they restrict the Supply. With low supply and similar demand the price will start rising.

Panic Selling - People lose so much money doing this. As soon as a merch drops a few mil down people rage sell it. For the most part the item will return back up later, so dont worry, just be pacient. Warning - there are some items that continually go down, New items, Raw matterials that are botted, herbs ussally, things like that. These items rarely go up or return to old prices, and are NOT recomended for merching.

Flipping - Look up a simple flipping guide on youtube, that will teach you better than I will.

Bot Nukes/Updates - Almost all updates cause bots not to run for a day or so, this can effect the prices of botted items, giving them a short supply and a normal demand, causing them to rise. Bot Nukes are the single handed BEST merch. If bots can be stopped for 1-2 monthes the economy will have a huge shift, as raw materials are no longer farmed. (There is one possibly comming up, 250m invested so far).

DOUBLE EXP WEEKENDS - Almost as good as bot nukes. Last double xp weekend Nature runes rose from 120 to 255 each. If you invested you could have DOUBLED your investment.

Ask me ingame for more questions. Once you understand the RS economy merching is simple. (im still learning alot to).
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 am

Correction^ (doesnt let me update posts on my phone)

The last section about double exp weekends, ment to put 'Last double exp weekend' instead of 'last bot nuke' Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.   Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contact me about the new update, what to buy, what is worth it etc.
Page 1 of 1