Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
what the fuck guys? Testkewhat the fuck guys? Trail2what the fuck guys? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

what the fuck guys?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

what the fuck guys? Empty
PostSubject: what the fuck guys?   what the fuck guys? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:11 am

what the fuck guys? 347uzok i saw alot of our ranks hanging around right besides the g.e entrance but since i was muted i couldnt ask them why they were in CASH fc, my question is why are there like 7 ranks in loyale hosting with a dice bot in CASH fc?
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck guys?   what the fuck guys? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:24 am

Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck guys?   what the fuck guys? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:35 am

yeah its bullshit and even prophase were in there and divysian was using tera dyce's dice bot. Mad
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck guys?   what the fuck guys? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 pm

merger to come bet me has been great
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the fuck guys?   what the fuck guys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what the fuck guys?
Page 1 of 1