Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
N7t's official introduction TestkeN7t's official introduction Trail2N7t's official introduction Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
N7t's official introduction TestkeN7t's official introduction Trail2N7t's official introduction Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

N7t's official introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
N7t
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

N7t's official introduction Empty
PostSubject: N7t's official introduction   N7t's official introduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 6:58 pm

I'm n7t (tim) and I hope to get acquainted with the new people and get to better know the older members. I never officially introduced myself on the forums even though I've been in the loyale community for a few months. So hello new and old members, I'm looking forward to possibly meeting you. Happy betting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: N7t's official introduction   N7t's official introduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Hey tim.

Welcome and hope you win some stuff on the event we have planned along with the Giveaways! - good to see that you signed up for the clan's first event:) Hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
2D7
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
2D7

PostSubject: Re: N7t's official introduction   N7t's official introduction Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:43 pm

Hey Tim i know you've been around loyale but welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: N7t's official introduction   N7t's official introduction Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:27 pm

2D7 wrote:
Hey Tim i know you've been around loyale but welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: N7t's official introduction   N7t's official introduction Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

N7t's official introduction
Page 1 of 1