Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Prazo/1LF introduction  TestkePrazo/1LF introduction  Trail2Prazo/1LF introduction  Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Prazo/1LF introduction  TestkePrazo/1LF introduction  Trail2Prazo/1LF introduction  Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Prazo/1LF introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

Prazo/1LF introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Prazo/1LF introduction    Prazo/1LF introduction  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey guys most of you probably know me either from the forums or ingame but i decided to introduce myself to you guys. I'm a 13 year old kid (14 in 10 days Very Happy) from sweden and i love skiing, hanging out with friend and ofc hosting, and if you're wondering if the avatar pic is me, it is Razz going to try and interact a bit more with all of you loyal people, thats about it, cya! Smile
Back to top Go down

Prazo/1LF introduction
Page 1 of 1