Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
The new combat system TestkeThe new combat system Trail2The new combat system Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
The new combat system TestkeThe new combat system Trail2The new combat system Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

The new combat system

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

The new combat system Empty
PostSubject: The new combat system   The new combat system Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:16 pm

i am sort of looking forward to it because it looks cool but... i think it will ruin the game...

reason 1: the lag will be outrageous

reason 2: specs will not be rthe same

but i hope everything stays the same
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The new combat system   The new combat system Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:24 pm

CPX-R wrote:
i am sort of looking forward to it because it looks cool but... i think it will ruin the game...

reason 1: the lag will be outrageous

reason 2: specs will not be rthe same

but i hope everything stays the same

I've read that the special attacks will be almost the same, just with a different name.

if anybody has heard anywise, please tell me.
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: The new combat system   The new combat system Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 11:58 pm

why would they change it... what will it do for everyone... nothing
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: The new combat system   The new combat system Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:27 pm

Not looking forward to combat update. Most updates just end up pissing in our mouths.
Back to top Go down
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: The new combat system   The new combat system Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:00 pm

i am actually looking forward to the update because i think it will be good for the game... More hp and better abilities from what ive heard
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: The new combat system   The new combat system Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:41 pm

think its just going to bring a new stage of rs yet again hopefully for the better but only time will tell
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new combat system   The new combat system Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new combat system
Page 1 of 1