Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Prazo acting his age. TestkePrazo acting his age. Trail2Prazo acting his age. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Prazo acting his age. TestkePrazo acting his age. Trail2Prazo acting his age. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Prazo acting his age.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3zeal/bustallday
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

Prazo acting his age. Empty
PostSubject: Prazo acting his age.   Prazo acting his age. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:18 pm

prazo has been acting like a 10 year old kid trolling and kicking me from fc. he is tellign everyone i scam. (he is just mad for some reason) so after telling everyon in fc i scam and im ignoreng him he kicks me. therefor i really hope this kid looses kicking power. youtube: josh1044-vid should be up in about 10 mins if not then i gotta do something on a different website. www.youtube/josh1044.com so after this kid rags me and calls me a scammer he also calls other ranks scammers. pepole like this just ruin the fc. then as he admits thro on the vid. : Tony will never belive you but he would belive me telling him to de-rank me. i have never scammed or i never will. want proof :- im posting the commentary soon good words from - vryre.terran it up ,. xlucky .baseball6832. dominatefear. w4terpolo.and tear drops.so just revileng prazo for his true self:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile Send private message Online
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

Prazo acting his age. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prazo acting his age.   Prazo acting his age. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 5:13 pm

You fail at life and you fail at copy + pasting.
Back to top Go down

Prazo acting his age.
Page 1 of 1