Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much. TestkeReal Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much. Trail2Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much. TestkeReal Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much. Trail2Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much. Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much. Empty
PostSubject: Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much.   Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 am

I just wanted to say, if anyone sees this at all I miss all of you and the great FC we shared. We had good times and bad, but through my life I've always been trying to replace the gaps in my real life with video games, and for once I felt satisfied, I felt like I was apart of an amazing community of nice people, and I loved it. I never realized what I had until it was gone. I wish I could see you guys online (though I never am), or see a response on this page. I check every few weeks, as I miss this FC so much. Kinda crazy huh. I was addicted to the adrenaline rush of hosting, and addicted to watching big pots and splitting, and now I wish we could have RS 2012 back.

Eric /Real Cheese
Back to top Go down

Real Cheese/ Eric. I miss you guys so much.
Page 1 of 1