Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat TestkeHow to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Trail2How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat TestkeHow to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Trail2How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat

Go down 
+8
Jstrynhrtme
CPX-R
killer2237
Sky Dream
Loyale
DELETED
One Century
Divysian
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Divysian

Divysian

How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Empty
PostSubject: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 1:59 pm

Have you ever been watching those hosts just making bank and thinking to yourself "Man i wish i could be them :'(" Well, now you can! Just follow these steps in my guide and you're bound to get ranked!

Step One.
Be active in the friends chat, chat with players, and answer questions. Furthermore, being an active better will also let the host's see your name a little better. Anything to make you stick out.

Step Two.
Advertise for us; we pay 500k/h of advertising, which a great way to earn money and help hosts to recognize your name. We think "Oh he's a good advert", which just moves you closer to Host Rank!

Step Three.
Attend our community nights that happen every Saturday. We do Hide n seeks, subscriber giveaways, big drop partys and much more, but there's a twist. Don't leave when everything's done, hangout for a bit, talk to us, and as said before maybe do some small bets.

Step Four: Just remember to stay friendly, helpful and innovative. Being a host is not about gaining money, it's about using the additional money that you have to help out both yourself and others.

Thank for reading and best of luck! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:53 pm

Great guide, simple, and straightforward. I'll keep this in mind.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 pm

I just can't complete the money part :C
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:05 pm

D2M3 wrote:
There is no money part? You don't buy your rank as stats above... You earn it.
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:39 pm

Owner Of W18 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:

I do ask for a payment for ranks so that I can afford to do drops and things and as a double insurance that the host will not scam.

I hope that wasn't misleading. :p
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:52 pm

Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:

I do ask for a payment for ranks so that I can afford to do drops and things and as a double insurance that the host will not scam.

Could you possible specify the amount, I don't want me (or other people) getting there hopes up too high... Sad
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:57 pm

Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:

Could you possible specify the amount, I don't want me (or other people) getting there hopes up too high... Sad

It varies, recently I've been doing 100m for every rank upgrade that someone earns.

Not to worry, I am very lenient with this. I generally accept payments as low as the hosts max pot to start off. We also do 1/2 rank refunds if needed.

I try my best to support our hosts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:

It varies, recently I've been doing 100m for every rank upgrade that someone earns.

Not to worry, I am very lenient with this. I generally accept payments as low as the hosts max pot to start off. We also do 1/2 rank refunds if needed.

Thank god! I thought you were expecting 100m-2b pay, lol I'm already poor enough... Eighther way, I think 1 bar ranks should be "Low wager hosts" meaning they'll only make money off of holding no more than 10m wager and taking that 5% commission... Or at least that's how I'm aiming to make my bank <3
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:

Thank god! I thought you were expecting 100m-2b pay, lol I'm already poor enough... Eighther way, I think 1 bar ranks should be "Low wager hosts" meaning they'll only make money off of holding no more than 10m wager and taking that 5% commission... Or at least that's how I'm aiming to make my bank <3
I had same idea I wanted to hold like small wagers once I got ranked.
Back to top Go down
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 pm

Are the community nights only for clan members or can anyone attend?
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Sky Dream wrote:
Are the community nights only for clan members or can anyone attend?

Anyone who knows about the chat can attend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:24 pm

OH GOD THE QUOTE CHAIN!
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 pm

i would love to join i have 30m bank but I'm just short on the money:(
Back to top Go down
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Same as CPX-R id love to join but im short on cash... Loyales a great guy and i havent quite earned the right yet Razz lol
Back to top Go down
Cell 4456
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Cell 4456

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:12 pm

Great guide...it's simple and to the point, i think that's an excellent way of getting ranked
Back to top Go down
stn37
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:46 pm

good guide Very Happy but you do need like a starting 10M to be able to pay out bets etc ( 10M is just an estimate ) and whenever i get 10M i always get tempted into gambling it away which gets kind of anoyying lol =P.
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:29 pm

Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:

why didn't you tell me this?!?! i could have been ranked by now waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(
Back to top Go down
WhiteFlowers
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 3:29 pm

WhiteFlowers wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
Loyale wrote:
Owner Of W18 wrote:
D2M3 wrote:

why didn't you tell me this?!?! i could have been ranked by now waaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( well... on the money situation that is, i'm probs not trusted enough yet haha
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:12 pm

definately wish i could host but just like everyone else the money side of it is a problem >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat   How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get ranked in Loyale Friends chat
Page 1 of 1