Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day TestkeHow to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Trail2How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day TestkeHow to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Trail2How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day

Go down 
+12
xLucky
Mona Bear
Fantasy Lost
stn37
Myles
Jstrynhrtme
CPX-R
killer2237
Sky Dream
DELETED
One Century
Prophase
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Prophase
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Prophase

How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Empty
PostSubject: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 4:16 am

You are probably reading this because you just bet 45k on that terrible guy Metaphase and you lost, resulting in the destruction of your desk, and the kicking of your sweet little puppy. Stop abusing your surroundings AND READ THE GUIDE DUDEZ

Step ONE

SET A GOAL YOU WANT TO REACH. I can't stress this enough. If you start with 1m, and you get up to 250m and keep going, you're going to get cleaned. If you start with 1m, find a point where you'll stop gambling and LEAVE (protip: don't go over 2x what you started with). i.e: I want 112k for some dragon bewtz so I can go peek4y with metaphase (hint: he sucks at pking)

Step TWO

Don't go all in at once. wtf man

Step THREE

Find an amount of money you're comfortable losing, and only use that amount for your betting sesh. If you get cleaned of all your geepeez, you are going to be a mad bro. And I cite metaphase, on several occasions, "I'm quitting this game it's so dumb and stuff guise"

Step FOUR

Play for specials. BANG FOR YOUR BUCK LOYALE IS LIKE COSTCO or something of that sort

Step FIVE

If you ever find yourself up a lot of money, take a moment and consider how much you have. Don't be greedy... If you really do want to keep going, mark that amount and if you lose half, then STOP. Take a breather, or take a day in between. When you lose a lot of money fast, you will ragebet. And you will lose. pig

MAKE THE BANK guise rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer
Back to top Go down
One Century
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
One Century

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:55 pm

I cannot express to you how much your posts seem to make my day thank you for this, it'll surely help me in the future.
Back to top Go down
DELETED
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
DELETED

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:58 pm

Well lesson learned. Once I was betting and I got up pretty far and then I just wanted more but ended up loosing all my profit
Back to top Go down
Sky Dream

Sky Dream

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:12 pm

D2M3 wrote:
Well lesson learned. Once I was betting and I got up pretty far and then I just wanted more but ended up loosing all my profit

Ay same here Razz I just learned about this glorious gambling and made 15m so I had 30m for the first time. I was like well this is easy why didn't I do this before. I now have 700k
Back to top Go down
killer2237
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 pm

Comical and serious a the same time. Love the 'guide'. xD
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:12 pm

i love my puppy
Back to top Go down
Jstrynhrtme
Forums Fan
Forums Fan

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:47 am

I wanna stress to everyone that reads this that it was made BY A HOST... Hosts dont want you to lose all your money but you guys do it anyways...
Back to top Go down
Myles
Bronze Star Host
Bronze Star Host

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:00 am

Dang por, now they wont rage bet there bank anymore Sad
Back to top Go down
stn37
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:50 pm

i usually go dungeonerring when i log in, going for 85 dung so i can kill frost dragons for money. but i make bank everyday from going to drop partys and stuff then come back to betting earn 2-3m and then lose every single gp ( i literally mean every gp ). so im going for 85 dung so i can actually earn a stable amount of money because i quite want claws =)
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 5:10 pm

definately loved the way you went about explaining that prophase XD yet i still ended up cleaned LOL rebuilding for this guy
Back to top Go down
Mona Bear

Mona Bear

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:29 pm

If only I had read this before i lost my bank like litterally 30 times x_x time for some drop party hunting then not getting cleaned >Smile
Back to top Go down
xLucky
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
xLucky

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:08 pm

Great guide!
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 1:37 pm

wow wish i could have read this before getting cleaned twice around 200m. But i have so much fun can't help it, thanks for posting this need to learn.
Back to top Go down
Rezandel
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 3:56 pm

Hahahahaha great guide, Prophase!
Back to top Go down
originalover

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:22 am

I support this post 100%. All great ways to keep yourself in check! (I was actually going to post something along the lines of this, using most of the same methods - with a little more math involved - when I found this)
Back to top Go down
Prazo
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
Prazo

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:28 am

great guide but i keep on getting cleaned anyways Razz
Back to top Go down
whalee hawk
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
whalee hawk

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:48 am

lol wishes me turn my highest i got to was 255m hby?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day   How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to gamble without getting cleaned all day err' day
Page 1 of 1