Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Revenant's guide. TestkeRevenant's guide. Trail2Revenant's guide. Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Revenant's guide.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
basic flowers

basic flowers

Revenant's guide. Empty
PostSubject: Revenant's guide.   Revenant's guide. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:49 am

First of where gonna start with, recomended requirements:

A prayer level of 43 or higher is very helpful as low levels may need to protect magic.

60+ attack

80+ strength

(a high magic level will help)

70+ range

high defence level is recomended aswell

Quests:

summers end= jennica ring,gives you higher chance of a good drop.

setup:

What you bring is important to the kills you get per hour and the risk if you die. Of course, you shouldn't be bringing expensive equipment since there are alternatives that can be used.

Head:Helm of Nietznot > no head gear
Necklace: Amulet of Glory(Charged) <- This is a MUST. You will be in level 28-30 wilderness while inside this dungeon. It's imperative to have a charge on it so you can go to Equipment tab and right click a location to teleport to. > Salve Amulet (E) (This is optional because it's more riskier to use. You will have to bring a glory in your inventory as well and be quick to wear it to teleport when necessary)
Top: royal d'hide body>Black D'hide Body > Other color D'hide Body > Leather Body(Pures)
Bottom: royal d'hide chaps>Black D'hide Chaps > Other color D'hide Chaps > Studded Chaps(Pures)
Boots: Dragon boots > Rune/Adamant Boots > Snakeskin Boots
Weapon: Chaotic Rapier > Chaotic Longsword/Maul > Whip > Korasi's Sword > Dragon Scimitar
Shield: Dragon defender > Body Shield >no shield
Ring: Ring of wealth > jennica ring
Cape: Blue/Red Cape(Reqs. Nomad's Requiem) > Ardy Cloak > Fire cape > God Cape > Skill cape
Gloves: Barrow Gloves > Any d'hide vambraces >forthrinity bracelet

Inventory:

Inventory is important to survival as well. Food is really not needed as much if you're a high level with Soul Split. To be honest you probably won't eat more then 2 sharks unless pkers come.

-Dragon dagger
-A super set(Super Attack, Super Strength, Super Defense) Amount varies on how long you plan to stay. Bring 2 sets if you can last 2 hours.
-Forinthry Bracelet(Charged)- This is debatable as it repels the Revenants by giving 1 hour of tolerance(Won't attack you unless you attack it). The distance between them doesn't cause them to attack you regardless. If you somehow find yourself being piled, then bring it.
-Around 5 prayer pots
-Rest Sharks
OPTIONAL:Summoning creatures will benefit you well here. If you have to right Summmoning level to use some of them, then bring it.
-Yak/Summoning Potion/Winter Storage Scrolls- Probably the most useful since it allows you to stay here for awhile. It can bank all loots you get from the drops. If you were to get Teleblocked, quickly unequip your armor and bank it immediately. Drink the summoning potion to restore special points and allow you to bank more items and reduce loss.
-Steel titan/Scrolls- Obviously will increase faster kills. Very useful since Revenants do heal a lot.
-Unicorn/Scrolls > Fire/Ice/Moss titans/Scrolls > Bunyips
-Lower B.o.B that can hold extra food.

GETTING THERE:
Revenant's guide. Routeh11
Revenant's guide. Forthi11

locations of different revs:
Revenant's guide. 300px-10

How to fight Revenants:

Well Revenants are usually using their magic attacks so it's best to use protect from magic. Why bring magic defense bonus then? Protect from magic doesn't protect you completely from pkers so the d'hides will help you from teleblocks, ice barrages, etc.

Spawn times are very fast. Approximately 30-40 secs in a given world. High levels should kill lower level revenants if the area is empty since it's a one-hit and they drop the same items. However don't do it if a lower level is fighting them since it's immoral.

High levels will also notice that it is not necessary to use any protection prayer. A soul split can heal you to full hp before the revenant can damage you again. Sharks are still necessary if they do damage consecutively or pkers come.

DROPS:
-Brawling Gloves- These gloves will quadruple experience gain in the skill which corresponds with the glove you obtain within the wilderness. They degrade of course and last for a certain amount of uses varying on the skill of the glove. Outside the wilderness they only give 1.5x the normal experience so it's best to use it at the Wilderness.
-Ancient Artifacts- These items are mainly cash drops as they are exchanged with an NPC for money. The NPC, Mandrith, is located at Edgeville Bank. Speak to him with any ancient artifacts and he'll buy them off you. Good ancient artifacts are any kind of statuettes. Most expensive one goes for 5 million gp.
-Ancient Warrior Equipment - These are mainly what you are after. Statius, Vesta, Morrigan, and Zuriel armor and weapons. Some of these items have street prices so don't quickly sell them on the GE or a random player for guide price. The most expensive reward that can be sold for street price is vesta longsword( not the corrupted one) which is ~28m. Statius warhammer is ~14m+. These prices do change so I may not be exact.

Frequently asked questions:
Q: Why am I only getting coins?

A: Sadly this is a frequent drop. The drop tables of each Revenant is huge and I expected Jagex to increase the chance for some of those items with the Feb. 1 update.

Q: Is going here even worth it? I keep getting pked, interrupted, nothing.

A: Well a chance at a 28m item, other 10m+ items, brawling gloves, thrill of risk, change, different Npcs seems to outweigh that reason.

Q: What have you received so far?

A: I only went for 3 trips. First one only a 50k artifact. Second time I brought Jennica's Ring and got Corrupt Zuriel Staff(sold 1m) and a 200k artifact in 40 minutes. Third trip nothing. It's all luck.

Q: Can I go lootshare with a friend? Or a clan?

A: Need confirmation though. I think any item that is sold in GE can be lootshared.

Please leave feedback on what you think, as i am always open to it.
if there is anything incorrect that you may no of please post as reply or send me a message.
Back to top Go down
Prophase
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate
Prophase

Revenant's guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenant's guide.   Revenant's guide. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:39 am

Nice guide Smile
Back to top Go down
nono square
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic
nono square

Revenant's guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenant's guide.   Revenant's guide. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 9:48 pm

good guide onyl shitty thing is the pkers Sad
Back to top Go down
Loyale
Owner
Owner
Loyale

Revenant's guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenant's guide.   Revenant's guide. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Wow I can tell you put some effort into that lol

GREAT GUIDE! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dixe Normus
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Revenant's guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenant's guide.   Revenant's guide. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:26 pm

Prophase wrote:
Nice guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revenant's guide. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revenant's guide.   Revenant's guide. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revenant's guide.
Page 1 of 1