Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
guide for Killing Jad Testkeguide for Killing Jad Trail2guide for Killing Jad Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
guide for Killing Jad Testkeguide for Killing Jad Trail2guide for Killing Jad Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

guide for Killing Jad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

guide for Killing Jad Empty
PostSubject: guide for Killing Jad   guide for Killing Jad Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:16 am

---------------------- Guide to kill Jad --------------------------
If you need any help either way by not understanding how to kill had or understand what you need for all of the monsters m me on here or in game

Requirements/Recommendations:
Any of the sharp shooter auras they are new help with range

I really would recommend you have these stats
Attack lvl: 70 but these do not really matter but defense
Strength lvl: 70
Defence lvl: 70 This is great to have but if you have lower its no big deal
Ranged lvl: 70 you can do it with a rune crossbow but it will take much longer for 61+
Prayer lvl: 43 (55+ highly recommended) You need protect from range and mage... without these two you have no chance in fighting this boss or any monsters in the waves

Items you will need:
1-2 ranging pots (6) usually only bring 1
4 saradomin brews(6) I usually don't use them all
16 Super restore potions/prayer potions(super restores or prayer pots/ but the ratio dependson what level you are
Bring a few rock tail with the remainder of you inventory or fill it up with more brews and such

Reminder: always bring extra of an item that can break such as a recoil
--------------------------------------------------------------
My Setup
----------------------------------------------------------
Karil's cbow(bolt racks) or for lower levels rune crossbow with broad/ diamond bolts- These bolts may be a lot for many of you because you need around 2-4k bolts
I use full armadyl without the helm now because of how the price is dropping drastically but you can use these too:
Black d'hide body or red
Black d'hide chaps or red
I also use armadyl vambraces... they are around 250k good to use if you have the levels and money other wise use:
Black d'hide vambraces or red
Archer's ring or recoil
I use dragon boots but if you have the money then use ranger boots
Obsidian cape
Amulet of ranging/Amulet of fury/ if you can't afford these two go with a glory
I use a robin hood, though they are pricey you can use an archers helm or helm of neitznot

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Waves:
The pattern of monsters goes like this:
If you are in wave 1 then it will start with a lvl 22. The next wave will add 1. The wave after that will turn into a lvl 45. That go
into 45 and 22, 45 22 22, 45 45, 90, 90 22 and so on.

The Boot Trick:

This is a trick on the eastern side of the map this is very useful for killing all of the monsters. Monsters will get trapped behind the rock/ boot and all u have to do is range them

Order to kill:
Lvl 22: If you are in the higher waves where the monsters are bigger and the 22 gets stuck behind something, then kill whatever it's behind.

Lvl 90: your'e forced to use protect from magic which means you may be hit pretty high.

Lvl 360: Pretty easy to kill when there aren't 90s around, just use protect from magic, range it and DONT GO CLOSE TO IT!!! Trust me they can k'o you very easily if you have low level gear or hp and defense are low.

Lvl 180: Get them stuck behind the Boot and range them, not too much of a problem. These use melee

Lvl 45: Rarely hits, but when you kill it, splits into 2 lvl 22s, and reflects 10 damage every time you hit it. These are extremely annoying

Killing jad:

Before you get to jad's wave, a man at the entrance will say look out itsjad or something like that if you stand on the northern side of the boot against the eastern side, jad should spawn on the other side of you, but just in case he doesn't turn protect from range on before you get to the wave. If he spawns on top of you put protect from melee on because he will pound your face in.

He has three different attacks. Range, mage, and melee. You won't need to worry about the melee attack as long as you don't
stand next to him.

Range: He slams his fists to the ground, turn on protect from range as soon as you see that.

Mage: He looks down for a second, then shoots something at out of his tail area you, turn protect from magic on when you seem him look down. I recommend you use a quick prayer with mage or range then switch to it because as time goes on it becomes a hassle.

Once you get jad to half health, 4 lvl 108 healers will come out. You won't have much of a chance to kill jad with those, so you can either get them stuck behind jad, or shoot them all once so that they will attack you and stop healing jad. Then keep killing jad... You should kill them though you want to kill had as fast as possible because by now you are low on brews and such. They are very easy to kill though.

While killing had and all of the other monsters you should have full health so None of them have a chance to kill you.

Made by me, Cpx-r
Please comment and tell me how i can make this guide better
And i will make many more into the future if i get a positive feedback
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: guide for Killing Jad   guide for Killing Jad Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:37 pm

I found maging jad was a lot easier.. First time getting the cape and i just used polypore, arcane and ahrims.
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: guide for Killing Jad   guide for Killing Jad Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 pm

but thats is a lot of money right there unless u had an arcane landed if they can be lended... but i think i might make them for other bosses to tell me if i should
Back to top Go down
Zeldamatt
Forums Apprentice
Forums Apprentice
Zeldamatt

PostSubject: Re: guide for Killing Jad   guide for Killing Jad Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 1:53 pm

Spirit shields can't be landed unfortunately. It could be replaced with any mage shield, I just had the money and decided to use an arcane and sold it back right after. You could use a god book if you have one, or mages' book.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Lost
Recruit (1-Hash)
Recruit (1-Hash)
Fantasy Lost

PostSubject: Re: guide for Killing Jad   guide for Killing Jad Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 11:36 am

only thing i think could be added to your guide is the pure side as well not only main based but nice guide :]
Back to top Go down
CPX-R
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

PostSubject: Re: guide for Killing Jad   guide for Killing Jad Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:59 pm

i don't have a pure so i wouldn't know wha to use...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guide for Killing Jad   guide for Killing Jad Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guide for Killing Jad
Page 1 of 1