Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
How do you know when to start merching? TestkeHow do you know when to start merching? Trail2How do you know when to start merching? Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
How do you know when to start merching? TestkeHow do you know when to start merching? Trail2How do you know when to start merching? Rightkg 
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

How do you know when to start merching?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crazybort358

How do you know when to start merching? Empty
PostSubject: How do you know when to start merching?   How do you know when to start merching? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Well currently I have about a 13.5m bank. Im alching as of now and i was wondering if meanwhile Im alching if I should start flipping. If not how much money should I have before starting to flip.
Back to top Go down
Rezandel
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

How do you know when to start merching? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How do you know when to start merching?   How do you know when to start merching? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 am

TBH you can start flipping at any bank. It should always bring in some extra gp. I started around 7M cuz that's when I learned how to flip. Do things like D hatchets, barrows items, sol's, whips, etc. This caan get your stack up enough to the point I'm at where you can flip ags', stead's, and arcanes. It takes some practice but I think you're far past ready to begin. Good luck:)
Back to top Go down

How do you know when to start merching?
Page 1 of 1