Loyale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
Zeldamatt (218)
Merching grapes TestkeMerching grapes Trail2Merching grapes Rightkg 
2D7 (190)
One Century (182)
DELETED (173)
Prazo (171)
WhiteFlowers (169)
Fantasy Lost (146)
Real Cheese (142)
Loyale (142)
CPX-R (140)

Merching grapes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
3zeal/bustallday
Forums Initiate
Forums Initiate

Merching grapes Empty
PostSubject: Merching grapes   Merching grapes Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 3:57 pm

Since i have told so many pepole this may not work so well. but what u do is buy 10k grapes for 550-680 gp each.then if you sell for ge price and wait while you sleep. u can make maybe a 1m profit probally less now although. GL
Back to top Go down
Real Cheese
Forums Fanatic
Forums Fanatic

Merching grapes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merching grapes   Merching grapes Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 11:08 pm

This works with many items that are moderately low cost and have a certain demand, that may be limited. For example, if you need to buy 10 Fruit Blast cocktails for a quest, most likely you don't mind buying them for 10k more. Grapes are one item I haven't heard of so thanks for the update. Some items that are common are:

- Cooking ingredients, chocolate bars at times, some other items you can find especially in the culinary chest.

- Construction items such as: Gold leafs, Marble bricks, etc. (expensive stuff with low supply)

- the BEST one is Clue Scroll required items. Ive researched some popular items needed for clue scrolls, and you have no idea how much money you can make with them. In the past I would buy 500-1k mithril helms (not full) for 350-400 gp each, and sell them for 5k (4995-4999). Depending on if anyone else is currently doing this, you can make a load of money. One time i bought 1k of them for 375k total before a vacation, then i put them in for 4999 each and got 4999k for it. (basically made 4624k) At the time that was huge profit for me, on a mass scale using different items this can be very profitable. WARNING - Idk the market for these items atm, i havent merched them in over a month. (9/27/12 is today). Make sure you try flipping these items before you attempt this method. (find the selling / buying price, then use the margin). If you don't know what that means, look up a simple flipping guide. If they take wayy to long to flip, or have a margin that isnt significant then don't bother.

Goodluck guys, im happy you brought this up.
Back to top Go down

Merching grapes
Page 1 of 1